Originally this was a very long post, because for the past several weeks I kept adding new route plan to it as I kept changing my mind, so as of a few minutes ago it had the 8 different plans listed. The plans included varying amounts of trains, busses, rental cars and included, at different times, 2 countries, 4 states, and ranged from 400 -1200 miles. I've recently simplified, and the actual new plan is this:
I'll take the train to Vancouver, BC where I'll spend the day, and then a different train to Jasper. When I arrive in Jasper I'll take the first hour to reassemble my bike (after taking it apart to stuff it in a train box). I'll spend my first two days in Jasper to do a little biking, some hiking, and some general touristy stuff, then I'll start biking south through Banff, and then onto Glacier, Montana. I'll take the train home from East Glacier at the end of the month.
It seems so simple...
No comments:
Post a Comment